Mill Creek Construction Company Inc.
Expert Remodeling Contractors
Honest. Professional. Affordable.
Deck Installation in Andover, MN
It may look like a simple pressurized wooden structure of posts and beams, but the average residential deck must endure a lot of wear and tear. Make sure yours is built right with expert deck installation from Mill Creek Construction Company Inc. in Andover, MN. Our decks are built to last, and we use only high-quality materials to deliver a final product that will withstand the test of time.
At Your Service
- An impressive choice of materials, including wood, vinyl, and composite
- A clear and honest work ethic
- An informative consultation and accurate estimate
- A job that will be finished on time and within your budget
- I have to say that Greg and his crew were outstanding! They were awesome! I would say that anyone looking for a contractor you would be a fool to hire somebody else! Great job Greg I will be calling when I need your services again. Thanks for GREAT job. - Tom HeifortTook out our fireplace (wood burning). They made it look as if it were never there! 2 days early. Clean work too. What more do you want from a contractor??? Easy to talk to and came with some great ideas for our next project. Recommended. - Brent Anderson
- Greg and his team did an amazing job replacing all of the flooring in our upper level with LVP. They were on time, cleaned up every day and at the end, and were excellent communicators. We couldn’t be more happy with our floors and their work. Would recommend anytime! - Kara MooreThey not only did a quality professional job for a great price on Amy's house, they seemed, to be honest, hard-working friendly guys. I would definitely refer this company to any friends and family. - Sally West
- Greg at Mill Creek Construction was a pleasure to work with. Greg and his team constructed a deck for me and it looks amazing. He went above and beyond in selecting quality wood for the deck and went beyond what the city code required with regards to deck strength and aesthetics, getting compliments even from the city inspector. He was in constant communication with me throughout the job and worked around me schedule. I will definitely be reaching out to Mill Creek Construction for any future projects. - Kevin KaliszewskiI had Mill Creek come do some drywall finishing - mudding and taping for me on a wall I built. They responded right away and were super friendly and professional. The price was fair and work was good. I like the work so much I had them come back and help me put a bath tub surround in and finish that Sheetrock also. These guys are great! - Josh Nelson
- Mill Creek did a whole bathroom remodel for me. They moved walls and plumbing, replaced a walk in shower with a jetted tub and overall did an amazing job! The crew is friendly and very knowledgeable. They critique their own work leaving our bathroom perfect! Thank you so much Mill Creek for a beautiful bathroom that my son can enjoy! - Gary SmithJust completed a complete kitchen and family room tearout and replace. Greg and his crew gets a A++. Project was completed early and within budget. Trying to figure out how to post pictures here to show how great it looks. 40 years old kitchen out and in with all new in under 45 days. - Dick B
- I wanted to share this story because of a new wheelchair ramp that was built and designed by Mill Creek construction. First of all this is one of the largest ramps Greg and his crew have ever built . Not only did they do an amazing job they are amazing people. I live on a very steep hill and yet Greg and his crew were able to come up with this amazing design and build this beautiful ramp . You want it a certain way ? With mill creek you get it a certain way !! My daughter who I couldn’t get out of the house because of her muscular dystrophy and mobility issues is so happy she brags about it to her friends. Everything he did he fit it to her needs as well as mine ! 3 super great guys and I couldn’t have asked for a better crew or the fact that he literally cares about the finance end of things . Good price and still top quality work . I posted some pics and video . It’s a lot but it is a big ramp. - Steph
- My husband and I were planning on putting in hardwood floors in the dining room and kitchen, since our other flooring was peeling up and becoming a hazard. Mill Creek Construction was recommended to us so they came out and gave us a estimate, which we were very happy with. Unfortunately my husband became very ill and passed away recently. I knew things would be financially hard so I decided I could not afford a new floor at this time, even though it was much needed. Greg and his wife felt really bad about this so as a gift to me they surprised me the new floor. Greg's team was very efficient and I am very happy with the work they did. They were very polite and respectful to my personal property, plastic was put up to avoid dust, worked very hard and also cleaned up after they were all done; they even moved my furniture back for me. I would highly recommend Mill Creek Construction! Thank you so much for this awesome gift. - Terri Preston